Give your users a fun, simple and quick way of initiating conversations.
The Pokes Plugin enables a user to grab the attention of another user. Different users might use and interpret pokes in different ways. While some might use it as just another way to say hello, others might use it to grab attention and initiate conversation with someone that they feel shy to talk to. Yet others might use it to flirt with someone they like! This is very similar to the popular "Poke" feature in Facebook.
- Users can Poke other members from their profile pages.
- Members can view the Pokes that they have received from their home pages, in the Pokes widget.
- Members can Poke Back for the Pokes that they have received.
- Members can hide the pokes that they have received.
- Integration with Activity Feeds and Notification Updates.
- Admin configurable email notifications, for notifications when a user is poked.
- Member Level Settings for Pokes. Admin can also choose who the users of a member level can poke (all registered users, friends, friends of friends, etc.).
- Mobile Compatibility: This plugin is compatible with our "Mobile / Tablet Plugin".
- Member Level Settings.
- Settings for Activity Feed, Email Notifications and Notification Updates for Pokes.
- View Pokes made by users, their status (hidden or shown), and delete them.