Userbase and content are the biggest assets of any online community. Having a genuine userbase not only attracts more users to your website, with more content and interaction, but it also increases trust and credibility of your website.
Members Verification Plugin enables site members to verify other members. Members can add comment / note / recommendation while verifying others. Members that receive a threshold number of verifications are marked as "Verified" at many places on the site. With additional features like admin approvals of verifications, notifications, cancellation of verifications, etc, this plugin becomes an important tool of your website.
Hence, this plugin enables a robust, crowd-sourced way of verifying members of your website.
Note: Integration with our "Advanced Members Plugin - Better Browse & Search, User Reviews, Ratings & Location" enhances the usability of this plugin. Members can be displayed as "verified", showcased with a "verified" label at many places.
- Quick and easy verification via verification button on member profiles.
- Comments can also be added while verifying.
- These can be used as recommendation texts, verification notes, etc.
- With these comments, members can give their views about other members that they verify.
- Members can view verification comments for other members by clicking on the "View Details" link on their profile's verification section.
- For each Member Level, it can be configured if its members should be verified by others, and if yes, then members of which all member levels can verify them. [Admin configurable]
- Verification Threshold: This is the threshold limit of verifications count after which a member will be marked as "Verified". Different limits can be set for different Member Levels. [Admin configurable]
- Getting marked as "Verified" can also be associated as achievement of a milestone in your community. Being "verified" means that the member is a trusted one.
- Verified Label: The "Verified" icon appears on profiles of members for whom verifications cross the threshold limit.
- This acts as a symbol of trust for users.
- This icon also appears alongside profiles of "verified" members at various places like Info Tooltips, Member Listings (with "Advanced Members Plugin") etc.
- Mouse-over action on the "Verified Icon" displays an attractive tooltip.
- Verifications can be of 2 types: Auto-approved Verifications, and Admin-approved Verifications
- Admin-approved verifications require admin approval when a member verifies another member. In this case, after verification, and email and notification is sent to Site Admin whenever a verification of this type happens.
- For each Member Level, admin can choose the type of verification for its members. ("Member level based setting")
- With both these verification types, a member gets marked as "Verified" only after getting verifications equal to the threshold limit.
- Mails and Notifications:
- Members receive emails and notifications when they're verified by another member.
- Members receive emails and notifications when their verification for another member is approved by admin (for admin-approved verifications)
- Site Admin receives emails and notifications when a member verifies another member (for admin-approved verifications)
- Cancellation: Verifications can be cancelled by members (verifiers) if they think they have verified a wrong member.
- Members can also edit and view their verification comments for others.
- Seamless integration with our plugin: Advanced Members Plugin - Better Browse & Search, User Reviews, Ratings & Location greatly enhances the usability of this plugin. Verified Members can be highlighted in Member Listings and various widgets with the "Verified Icon". Verification based filter options are also available in member search.
- Seamless integration with our plugin: User Profiles - Cover Photo, Banner & Site Branding Plugin enables attractive display of "Verified Icon" on member profile pages on their Cover Photo.
- Site Admin can manage verifications with operations like: view, approve, disapprove and delete.
- Verification Button widget can be placed anywhere on the Member Profile page.
- Versatile Plugin: This plugin can be used for various features like Member Voting, etc. This is also useful for a large variety of online communities like Professional, Educational and Interest based social networks.
- Choose the Member Levels which members of a Member Level be able to verify.
- Choose the Member Levels, members of which should be verifi-able by others.
- Verification type for members of a member level (auto-approved or admin-approved).
- Verification threshold for members of a member level.
- Verification cancellation: Should members be able to cancel their verifications for members of a member level?
- In many types of online communities, knowing that another member is genuine, increases interaction, comfort, etc.
- Having fake users hurts your website's reputation, whereas having genuine, verified users increases its credibility.
- Having verified users facilitates legitimate interaction and content creation.