Send Push Notifications from your Website.
Browser Push Notifications or Web push notifications are clickable messages that are sent from a website to its subscribers’ browsers. These are very similar to push notifications in mobile apps, and are accessible on desktops, mobiles, as well as tablets, even when the user is away from your website.
Get this plugin to drive traffic and engagement on your website with this nascent form of marketing.
Setting up is as easy as 1-2-3
- Admin can send custom push notifications to Registered Members and Non Registered Members as well.
- Custom Notification: admin can create his own message / notification and can send to various users (Registered, Non-Logged In, Member Level, Network, Specific) according to his requirement.
- Advantage: By this you can send targetted messages, eg: On festivals if you want to wish New Year to your users then you can easily compose a push notification and send it to all the Registered Members / Specific Members, etc.
- Manage Notification:
- Can monitor the sent notifications and resend them if required.
- Can monitor, edit and delete the scheduled notifications.
- Scheduled Notifications:Notifications can be drafted priorly and scheduled for sending later.
Example: If admin needs to send a christmas offers to users just before christmas but he will be unavailable on required date then, he can schedule the message for that date.
- Admin can easily manage / monitor / unsubscribe all the logged In and Non-logged In subscribed users.
- Admin side:
- Configure FCM for your website.
- Admin can compose and send custom notification.
- User Side:
- Permission popup will appear to user, to allow push notifications for your website.
- User will start receiving notifications after subscribing.
- Logged In user will receive all the website's notification + custom notifications, sent by the admin.
- Non-Logged In user will receive custom notifications, sent by the admin.
- First question which come across for every new plugin is: What benefits does this plugin have for my website?
So, we have framed some of the essential benefits below:
- Get website's real time updates / notifications.
- Your users will be a click away to your website as, clicking on every notification will redirect him to your website / defined URL.
- If you have created any event then whenever a user will perform any activity on your event, all event guests will recieve a push notification.
- If you have created any group then engaging conversation can be maintained via real time push notifications for every important posts / informations.
- You can suggest store products, listings, events, groups, videos, etc you like, to your friends which will be recieved by them via push notification.
- Works perfectly with mobile browsers thus, giving instant updates anywhere at anytime.
- Light wieghted code with No API handelling makes it easy to configure and use.
- Able to send targeted messages to retain users and attract new users.
- Can advertise going on offers on your website through custom notifications.
- Able to reach users without saving / asking any contact details and even without filing a single form.
- Emails are not always read, but notifications do takes the attention.
- Smooth cross browser compatibility increases user reachability.
- Assure successful delivery: the moment you will send the notification, it will be prompted on the user's’ system.
- More Engaging: unnecessary emails takes lots of space in mail box thus, get unsubscribe by users but notification does not get saved anywhere hence opted more by users.
- Important announcements can be sent to users, eg: if you find that your site is facing some issues or will be down for sometime, then you can send a notification to every user beforehand.
- All the push notifications will be sent through your website domain instead of using our push notification website. To have more idea on this, please follow the below image:
- You will have the option to send unique images for each custom push notification if your website is running on HTTPS.
So if your website is running on HTTP server and you want to switch on HTTPS to gain above benefits then you can simply purchase our “SSL Certificate Installation Service”
and we will be happy to help you.
- For Chrome: If you're browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications (According to chrome guidelines).
- Users will receive push notifications only if they have allowed to receive them.
- Notifications will not be received to users using Safari browser.
- User will not receive notifications if he has blocked pop ups for your website.