Easy navigation around a website is of the upmost importance when it comes to designing a website. It enables users to locate necessary information on your website as soon as possible and users are encouraged to explore more.
A good main navigation bar is a clear indication that your website is filled with knowledge and depth, and is an important tool to maintain good user interest in your website.
The Advanced Menus Plugin provides a functional and visually impressive navigation system for your online community, and enables all of the above points. You have multiple options to configure the designs and contents of your website's main menu, mini menu and footer menu.
A rich, content driven Main Menu can be configured, and can be integrated with the various content plugins of your website. For the items in Main Menu, options like menu type, colors, icons, etc can be configured. Main Menu is designed to make it easy for users to explore your website.
Attractive Mini Menu Includes links for Requests, Notifications, Messages, which increases user interactivity. Sign-in and Sign-up Popups allow quick logins and signups on your website.
Icons in Footer Menu for your other online social channels (Facebook Page, Twitter Feed, Youtube Channel, etc.) enable you to make them popular too, thus increasing traffic to your website through them.
- Streamlined navigation which is easy to follow. Multi-level architecture navigation in Main Menu.
- Content based Main Menu with attractive designs of menu items enables users to easily explore content and makes it engaging.
- Responsive and Highly Adaptive Design: Adapts to mobiles, tablets, desktops or any other viewing environment by automatically resizing layout to screen size.
- Integrates well with 3rd-party plugins that have also been developed in a standardized manner.
- 4 Different Main Menu View types for giving your main menu better visual appearance of content.
- Standard Hierarchical Navigation Menu: Displays main menu with respective sub-menus and 3rd level menus in hierarchy.
- Multi Column: Displays main menu with sub-menus in multiple columns with their 3rd level menus.
- Main Menu with Content: Displays main menu with respective content based on chosen logic.
- Mixed Menu: Displays main menu with sub-menus and their respective content on mouseover.
- Menu link color, menu background color, menu hover color, etc. can be easily customized from layout editor.
- Fixed - floating Main Navigation Menu: This navigation menu is fixed on the top of the screen and floats as the site’s pages are scrolled down, to provide easy access to important links of your site. Apart from usability, this also adds to the beauty of your website.
- Choice between 3 stylish main menu separators: Dot, Sharp and Smooth, gives your main menu a beautiful look.
- Allows creating different menus for logged-in users and logged-out users.
- Mini Navigation Menu:
- Can be attractively built with icons.
- Includes links for: Member Profile, Friend Requests, Notifications, Messages, Settings, Shopping Cart, Sign In and Sign Up.
- Sign-in and Sign-up Pop ups allow quick login and signup on your website, thus increasing user activity and user-base on your website. Provides great user experience.
- Attractive Drop-down Tooltips for Shopping Cart, Notifications, Messages, Friend Requests and Settings, with relevant content and links enables users to take action on-the-spot.
- Shopping Cart Drop-down Tooltip enables users to alter cart or do a Quick Checkout. (Dependent on our "Stores / Marketplace - Ecommerce Plugin")
- Product Search via AJAX based auto-suggest search box. (Dependent on our Stores / Marketplace - Ecommerce Plugin)
- Red Count Indicators for Cart Items, Notifications, New Friend Requests and New Messages.
- Display of friend suggestions / recommendations with Friend Requests, by integrating our "Suggestions / Recommendations / People you may know & Inviter " plugin or "People you may know / Friend Suggestions & Inviter" Plugin .
- Click-friendly menus enhancing user experience.
- Uncomplicated, easy navigation enables viewers to find what they're looking for.
- Footer Menu:
- Contains Two Main Menu Styles: Default and Custom
- Default: colour schemes are reflected according to the theme.
- Custom: enables site admin to customize menus from the Advanced Main Menu widget, to make this plugin more personal.
- Configure main menus from Menu Editor by:
- Adding new main menu items.
- Transforming menus into sub-menu or sub-sub-menu.
- Selecting content modules to display associated content to menu and number of content to show.
- Menu styles: icon only, label and label with icon.
- Showing certain menus, only to logged in users.
- Suggestion for the type of menu item you can create, with the options you have selected.
- Enable / Disabled these menu items.
- This plugin comes along with following useful widgets:
- Advanced Mini Menu
- Advanced Main Menu
- Advanced Footer Menu